Positive affirmations for women are a very powerful tool that can help you to transform yourself and make changes in many areas of your life. It doesn’t matter what is your current situation or whatever you are, you are worthy of happiness, joy, and peace.
Before we start you should know that these affirmations are especially for women but they are good for everyone.
By repeating these positive statements every day (doesn’t matter for how long) you will be able to change your life for better. It is important to know that these positive affirmations should be spoken only in the present tense.
What is an affirmation?
Scientific studies confirm that by using affirmations you can “rewire” your brain and that will help you to make some positive changes in your life.
First, you need to determine the kind of transformation you want to take in your life, such as the goal, outcome or mindset that you want to achieve. This is crucial for a positive affirmation to be effective.
Some people who transformed their life by using affirmations say that it takes several weeks to repeat personal affirmation before you see the results.
So before you start you will need to make a conscious decision to repeat your affirmations. Over time these positive thoughts will start to replace negative thoughts and you will feel better and happier.
How to use positive affirmations for women
Step 1: Keep an affirmation journal and write the affirmation you are working on. You must focus on one affirmation at a time.
Step2: Speak the affirmation out loud, do this in front of a mirror three times a day for about five minutes.
Find your best time. You can do this after you get up, before bed or in the middle of the day.
Step 3: Visualize that the affirmation is already true for you. If you act as the affirmation is already real that gives you the mental power to make it real.
With positive thinking and believing in the powerful tool of affirmations, you can make a fresh start and change your life for better.
You become what you think and what you believe. Your thoughts, therefore, create your entire reality.
Here are 40 positive affirmations for women that you can apply to your life today. Save them on your phone or print them and post them on your mirror. Refer to them whenever you feel the cycle of downward spiral happening.
Positive affirmations for women
Positive affirmations for self-esteem
1. I am a source of knowledge that people seek out when they need information.
2. I exude confidence when I go out in the world and others see it in me.
3. I let go of my need to impress other people. There is nothing that I need to prove. I accept myself just as I am.
4. I am brave and willing to embrace my full power. I have complete control over my actions and my life.
5. I have infinite possibilities today. I love life and I am ready to take inspired and motivated action on my goals.
6. I will take action despite any fear of failure. No matter what, I am proud of myself for trying.
7. I embrace my full potential, even if it makes other people uncomfortable. I do not play small. I am supposed to do big things.
8. I am cultured and smart, yet able to stay humble.
9. I love my face and all my features and see my imperfections as signs of a life well-lived.
10. I am constantly amazed by my body and its abilities.
Affirmations on aging gracefully as a woman
1. I embrace my age with joy and pride.
2. Today is a perfect day to be [your age].
3. I age gracefully and live fully.
4. I discover new joys of living at every age.
5. I grow more beautiful and less fussy as I grow older.
6. I step into this new decade with confidence and excitement.
7. Age is a state of mind and mine is in one happy state.
8. I grow comfortable in my skin as I grow older.
9. I was born at exactly the right time in history.
10. Aging is a privilege few get to enjoy and I am lucky to grow old and wise.
Daily affirmations for women
1. I am at peace in my own body
2. I combine feminity and intelligence beautifully
3. I am gentle with myself
4. It’s okay to be a powerful woman
5. I let my love for myself increase each day
6. All my dreams are destined to come true
7. I am always safe and protected
8. I choose today to begin to materialize my dream
9. I spread joy with every step I take on my journey
10. With every breath, I become more peaceful
11. I am worthy of love and respect
12. I find deep inner peace within myself as I am
13. I appreciate every moment of my life
14. I love and enjoy being the best of myself
15. I choose to understand and forgive myself
16. I can do anything that I put my mind to
17. My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am
18. I have persistence in what I believe
19. It’s okay to live my dream
20. I deserve a loving, supportive partner
Read More: How To Train Yourself To Be Happy
Start fresh with positive thinking and positive believing. These are phrases mantras and concepts that you repeat multiple times a day to help ground you, bring back to center, and remind you that you are beautiful as you are and everything in your life will turn out perfectly.
You can change the way you feel and live a life you want!
The moment you decide to change the way you feel, boom, magic, you do!
When you decide to change the way you feel then you can change the life you live. It takes some work and effort. By practicing these positive affirmations you will change your way of thinking and as a result, your reality will change.
You should know that every complaint that you say to yourself is a negative affirmation of something you are unhappy about in your life.
When you feel like a victim you are telling the universe that you want to be a victim. it is the same when you get angry, you are telling the universe that you want more anger in your life.
If you think or believe that life is not giving you what you need or what you want you will never have the benefits that life offers to other people-until you alter your mindset.
I hope that you will use these positive affirmations for women and that you will see changes in your life after using them.
If you feel better and happier after a period of using them it is good to recommend them to your friends and family.
Further Reading: The Most Powerful Life-Changing Quotes from Buddha